Sales & Marketing Operations Coordinator
How would you like to join an award winning organisation providing training for people across Scotland in digital technologies skills. We are an innovative and growing digital skills academy with an opportunity for someone to provide sales and marketing operational support across the business to help us continue to develop the digital workforce for the future.
With campuses in Edinburgh and Glasgow, and Inverness this is a newly created opportunity to help us build on our success so far. This position will support the growth of the organisation to ensure we plan, capitalise and report on our commercial and marketing activities to enable all business areas to operate efficiently and tracking to targets.
We’ll need you to collect and coordinate the sales and marketing performance metrics across the business with a focus on reporting and analysis to support informed decision making at both operational and strategic levels. Whilst the position will report to the COO, you will be required to work collaboratively with the leads on course sales, industry engagement, student success and marketing. In doing so you will ensure we have the right metrics and key performance indicators in place and that we are tracking these effectively to support all operational areas of the business. You will assume a Data Champion role within CodeClan and assist with coordinating our CRM activities which supports the pre and post sales processes of the business.
If you’ve had sales or marketing operations experience, or worked within a customer experience/success role with a data focus across multiple departments we’d love to hear from you.
In return we offer a competitive salary and company pension and attractive staff benefits package. You will have the chance to continue to develop your skills whilst joining and working with an enthusiastic and thriving team which is passionate about what we do.
This is a full-time role with flex working hours based in our Edinburgh campus at Castle Terrace. The position might require limited travel to our Glasgow campus at Clockwise and potentially our new Inverness office. We would consider an apprenticeship or structured training and development programme for the successful applicant.
Skills & Experience:
● 2 + years experience in a similar role working in sales or marketing operations OR in a customer experience/success role
● Experience in project management working collaboratively across different business units.
● Experience in the creation of reporting dashboards and system integrations (CRM etc)
● Experience in managing CRMs, preferably with Zoho, and willingness to be project owner for CodeClan’s CRM.
● Building of client surveys and insight from the results
● Ability to present to CEO and Department heads on a monthly basis
● Proactive, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude to problem solving
● Collaborative and flexible team player
● Exceptional organisational skills and ability to manage priorities and competing demands
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills