1. Applications received for applicable courses between 1st November and midday on 27th November will be considered as entries for this competition.
2. One winners will be chosen at random: one successful applicant for either Data Analysis course or the Professional Software Development course. The winner will be eligible to receive a 20% discount on their course fee.
3.1 Entrants must apply for only one of either the Data Analysis or Professional Software Development course. One entry only per entrant.
3.2 This competition is restricted to the following courses and start dates:
3.3 The winner may not transfer the discounted fee to a subsequent cohort in cases of deferral. In cases of deferral, a full course fee is applicable.
4. CodeClan reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course start date with reasonable notice.
5.1 Entrants must successfully complete our standard application process for Data Analysis or Professional Software Development courses no later than Thursday 3rd December. Entrants must be available for interview no later than 3rd December. CodeClan reserves the right to reject applications if they do not fit our criteria for a successful candidate.
5.2 Should CodeClan receive a high volume of entries, we reserve the right to extend the application process deadline of 3rd December by one week. If we do so, we will prioritise applicants for Cohort E46 (pre-course work starts 7th December 2020). This will not affect any applicant’s eligibility to win the prize.
5.3 Should CodeClan choose to extend the application process deadline as detailed in 5.2, we will also extend the winner announcement.
5.4 Should CodeClan choose to extend the application process deadline as detailed in 5.2, this does not affect the original application deadline of 27th November. Any applications received after 27th November will not be eligible to win the prize.
6. We will announce the winner on Friday 4th December. CodeClan may use the winner’s name on social media and other publicity channels. The winner will be informed directly by email. To claim the prize, the winner must respond and confirm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Friday 4th December.
6.1 CodeClan reserves the right to extend this deadline as detailed in points 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4.
7. If a winner fails to come forward as described in point 6.1, CodeClan will reallocate the discount to another randomly selected successful applicant.
8. CodeClan will not prevent the winner from using their discount in conjunction with third party funding.
9. CodeClan will not exchange the winner’s 20% discount for a cash prize.
10. In cases of withdrawal from the course, CodeClan will not refund the discounted amount.
11. The discount of 20% will be calculated against the full course fee £6250. The winner will be required to pay their course deposit of £750 in full and CodeClan will subtract the discount from subsequent payments.