We’re thrilled, delighted and surprised to find that CodeClan has been nominated in the 2019 Scottish Financial Technology Awards.
We’re a finalist in the Partner of the Year category, nominated by one of our incredible partners from Scotland’s rapidly evolving fintech sector (we know who you are – and thank you!)
As well as providing our amazing graduates to a growing number of financial institutions across the country, we also work closely with our partners to provide a whole range of other services, such as building bespoke training courses for partners to upskill entire teams, with a tailor-made selection of skills.
It’s not going to be an easy category to win. We’re nominated alongside some very strong competition, including two of our partners Data Lab and the University of Edinburgh, as well as Redspire, Burness Paull and Addleshaw Goddard.
In fact a whole range of CodeClan partners have been nominated in various categories, including:
- Money Dashboard (Best Fintech Collaboration Award)
- Lloyds Banking Group (Financial Services Company of the Year, Best Fintech Collaboration & Customer Impact Awards)
- Castlight (Product Innovation Award)
- Hymans Robertson (Product Innovation Award)
- Autorek (Product Innovation Award)
- FreeAgent (Fintech of the Year)
- Float (Fintech of the Year)
- Soar (Social Impact Award)
The Scottish Financial Technology Awards ceremony takes place on September 25th in Edinburgh as part of the DIGIT Fintech Summit. Both of which are part of the recently announced Scottish Fintech Festival, which offers a huge range of events taking place countrywide across the whole of September 2019.
We’d like to wish all of our partners the very best of luck. We feel very lucky to be in such creative, expert and pioneering company.