We’re delighted to announce the launch of an immersive Data Analysis course, and are inviting prospective students and employers to join us on this new venture that will accelerate data innovation across Scotland.
Why Data Analysis?
Data analysis is in high demand and employers are crying out for talent. We need to skill-up faster in order to respond to the growing demand for skills and the speed at which demand is growing.
The course offers a unique opportunity for career changers to develop sought-after skills, and for organisations to upskill their existing employees into data-focused roles.
It also offers organisations access to a pipeline of talent and opens up job opportunities for career changers through our talent-seeking employers partners.
Who'll benefit from attending the course?
Whether you work in management, marketing, product development, operations or customer services, data is now fundamental to the success of businesses. We’ve developed this course in response to demand from industry and in collaboration with data science experts including the Data Lab and Effini.
- Professionals already working with data,who need to be become more effective at manipulating, cleaning, segmenting, reporting and visualising data to produce actionable outcomes
- Employers who want to retrain existing employees, increase productivity, retain institutional intelligence and avoid redundancies
- Career changers who want to future proof their career with a valuable new set of skills
Modelled on the success of CodeClan’s award-winning and fully-accredited Professional Software Development (PSD) course, the course will give individuals the ability to lead data-driven decision making and to gain skills that will help turbo charge organisational growth.
- Skills, knowledge and best practices to become a professional Data Analyst
- Consolidate, present and model data
- Communicate information that drives business decisions and actions
- Understand forecasting, competitor analysis and probability
- Tell a story through the visualisation of data
- Work with real-world datasets and problems
- Get career transition support