We’ve listened to our partners across all sectors and designed a new way to work with businesses. Find out how our reinvigorated partner programme enables us to work with organisations of every kind and keep CodeClan at the cutting edge.
At CodeClan, we work with 228 industry partners. This vibrant community consists of start-ups, scale-ups, high-street banks and everything in-between, so it’s vital that we build a Partner Programme that can work and flex for businesses of different types.
Change is constant. This isn’t the first time we’ve improved upon our industry offering, but this time we’re working with more organisations than ever, and we’re informed by three years of listening to, and collaborating with our community.
The programme has three key elements:
- Engage partners on multiple levels – speed networking, digital talks, match-making and using feedback to further develop relevant courses.
- Help develop job-ready, confident professionals with a growth mindset, through the (internationally recognised) 16-week Professional Software Development (PSD) course. In addition, offer upskilling through short courses for current teams.
- Support the growth within the Scottish Tech Ecosystem by engaging with innovating businesses, large and small.
And of course, we’ll be retaining and enhancing all the best bits of our previous programme, including:
- Speed networking opportunities with every cohort
- A new, exclusive partners-only jobs board, which enables every student to see your current and forthcoming vacancies
- Exclusive access to student CVs and biographies
- Company pitch sessions, speed pitching and networking
- Site Visits from student groups
Remaining central to our mission, we will continue to provide access to trained digital professional who not only can code, but who also have life skills, cultural awareness, and who are ready to make a difference to employer’s businesses.
We’d love to hear from partners and non-partners alike if you have any questions for us. Drop us at email at: email@example.com.