Intro to HTML & CSS
Pick up the skills that form the foundation of web development and empower yourself to build, update and style web pages.
In our digital age, HTML and CSS skills are often an assumed skill and form the basics of web development. These are necessary skills in any role where you may be creating, updating and editing web pages and it’s time to add it to your skillset with our three day introductory course.
Over three days you will learn:
- How to build a static webpage from scratch
- How all the component parts of a basic web page fit together
- How to apply CSS to your webpage
- An introduction to best practices for accessibility
Learn in an interactive, engaging environment
Learn in a hands-on environment, share your experience and be motivated by your classmates and instructor. Go beyond online tutorials and understand how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together as well as best practices, all taught by experienced instructors.
Our live, virtual learning environment is fully interactive with plenty of time to ask questions.
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for anyone beginning their journey into learning web development or better understand how websites work. Maybe you already work with websites or email marketing but want to better understand and engage with the technical aspect of your job. Designers, marketers, content creators and UX professionals will particularly benefit from learning these skills.
- You can participate using a Windows or Mac computer.
Course cost & dates
This is an introductory cost for 2020.
Next course dates: 24th-26th August
Classes will run from 9:30am – 4:00pm