R Programming Series:
Programming with R
The benefit of using a programming language such as R is that we can automate repetitive tasks. This course covers the fundamental techniques such as functions, for loops and conditional expressions. By the end of this course, you will understand what these techniques are and when to use them. This is a one-day intensive course on R. CodeClan are delivering this course in partnership with Jumping Rivers.
Throughout the day we'll cover:
- Conditionals: using if and else statements in R
- Functions: what a function is, how are they used, and how can we construct our own functions
- Looping in R: an introduction to the concept of looping in R. In particular for and while loops
- The apply functions: applytapply and other members of the apply family
- Help: The help system in R can at first glance appear daunting, however, after the initial shock, R’s documentation is second to none
By the end of the day participants will be able to:
Understand 'if' and 'else' statements, functions for loops and the apply family
Confidently apply these technique to your own data
Understand how these techniques will improve efficiency and results
Next course dates:
9:00am - 5.00pm
(1 hour lunch break)
11th October 2019
Why stop there? Extend your R Programming knowledge.
Receive a 10% discount when booking 2 or more courses from the R Course Series (excluding "Intro to R")
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR:
(Links open in a new window)
Book your place!
Fill in the form below to book your place. You can choose whether to pay by card or request an invoice.