2-day upskilling course
Take your UX skills to the next level
Cost - £1,000
User Experience Design (UX) is an interdisciplinary domain of knowledge. Our UX Fundamentals course covers most of its basic concepts. This advanced course has been designed from the ground up, to give emerging professionals a better understanding of the complex field of UX in business contexts.
Why take this course?
Join Wojtek, CodeClan’s UX trainer to learn methods of information architecture (IA) design and testing. Explore methods such as Jobs To Be Done in order to run successful requirement gathering sessions with your business stakeholders. Discover tips and tricks that will help you and your team communicate complex requirements. The course is focused on practical application and requires a working understanding of basic User Experience Design methods.
Who this course is for?
Junior and mid-level User Experience professionals
Expand your portfolio of methods and approaches of dealing with product and service design. Tame the information architecture and learn about the goals and outcomes of your customers.
Product Managers and Product Owners
Learn how to communicate with your peers and own the bridge between the user and business needs. With Jobs To Be Done you will have the advantage of never guessing the needs of your customers again.
Business Analysts and Agile practitioners
Get your hands on practical methods that will allow you to write better user stories and communicate with Agile teams.
Discover and learn advanced methods of UX such as:
Information Architecture (IA) analysis, planning and testing
Jobs To Be Done framework for identifying goals and outcomes
Methods of design communication and collaboration that will help put the UX message across to colleagues and clients
9.30am - 4.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Designing for outcomes — how to measure user experience?
- Pro tips for writing UX proposals
- Managing design collaboration: practical techniques for collaborative engagement
- Dealing with difficult stakeholders
- Q & A from the previous day
- Information Architecture (IA) analysis, planning and testing
- Jobs To Be Done in the context of identifying product opportunities
- Final discussion
- Understanding of basic concepts of UX such as proto-personas and personas, user journey mapping, and user needs analysis accordingly to the GDS model (or alternative).
- A working laptop and understanding of any spreadsheet software (Google Sheets or Microsoft Office 365/Excel, OSX Numbers or alternatives).
Next course dates:
16th - 17th March 2020
Book your place!
Fill in the form below to book your place. You can choose whether to pay by card or request an invoice.