According to research published in the UK at the start of 2020, UX is one of the most in-demand and highest paid creative, digital and marketing roles at a junior level.*
It’s time to add UX skills to your CV.
During three days of practical, interactive training, you’ll learn how to research, sketch and test digital products that users will love by learning the fundamentals of user experience design. You’ll be introduced to UX design concepts and methods from web accessibility and user needs to interface design, user testing and more.
* Sources: forrester.com/go?objectid=RES117708; go.aquent.com/UK-salary-guide
Who will benefit from UX training?
Product & technical teams
Start-up founders & business owners
Software developers & designers
Hands-on immersive learners
Anybody wishing to switch to a career in UX
Explore various methodologies of user centered design thinking such as:
Critical analysis of websites & apps
Planning of UX processes
Documentation of user & business needs
User testing and validation of concepts.
9.30am - 4.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Introduction to user experience design
- Phases of development lifecycle
- GDS digital principles
- Responsible design: accessibility, inclusion and the environment
- A critical look at websites and heuristics
- Group project assignments
- User needs and requirements gathering
- Fundamentals of interface design
- Sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Planning and facilitating user testing
- Ways of obtaining structured feedback
- Communicating requirement for changes and reporting
- Group work
- Final review and discussion
“It was a great experience, it was challenging and I learnt a lot in a supportive environment.”
“I wanted to learn more about the UX process and techniques used in each step of the design, and I have learnt exactly about that.”
No previous UX experience necessary
- A working laptop (any operating system)
- To be comfortable using a computer and navigating the web
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or Google Docs
Next course dates:
New dates coming soon.
This course will be delivered through CodeClan’s virtual, interactive classroom and is available to complete remotely.