- Conditions of entry – To participate in this promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1 You must be aged 18 or over;
1.2. You must reside in Scotland;
1.3. You are not permitted to enter if you are our employee or their direct family member;
1.4. You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
- How to enter – to enter this Prize Draw you will need to:
2.1. Find the CodeClan post posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on 9/12/19.
2.2. Follow the instructions on the post to qualify.
- Entry period – You can enter the Prize Draw at any time between 13:00 on 9/12/19 and 23:59 on 15/12/19. Entries will not be accepted after the closing date.
- Winner selection – All eligible entrants’ social media usernames will be placed in a draw and one winner will be selected at random after the closing date. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the Prize Draw will be entered.
- Prize – There will be one winner and the prize for the winner will be as follows:
5.1. One MacBook Pro. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value.
- Winner notification – We will contact the winner within 3 days of the Draw. The winner will be asked to confirm their full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Prize Draw if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 7 days of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize at our own discretion.
- Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Changes to the promotion – We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Social Media – This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering this Prize Draw you agree to release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter of any liability caused in respect of this Prize Draw.