1. Conditions of entry – To participate in this promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1 You must be aged 18 or over;
1.2. You must reside in the UK;
1.3. You are not permitted to enter if you are a CodeClan employee;
1.4. You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
1.5. Both the winner and their nominee must satisfy all of these conditions.
2. CodeClan will give two 50% discounts on applicable courses mentioned in point 6.
3. To be considered, entrants must book and pay for one of CodeClan’s short courses specified in point 6 before the end of October 2020. The course does not need to be running in October, but you must complete your booking before midnight on 31 October.
4. CodeClan will select a winner at random and inform them by Friday 6th November 2020.
5. The selected winner will be required to acknowledge their discount via email or phone to CodeClan by Friday 13th November; failure to acknowledge the prize appropriately will result in the prize being offered to another entrant at CodeClan’s discretion.
6. CodeClan’s applicable short courses are as follows:
7. As well as their own discount the winner may nominate one person for a 50% discount to be used against any of the above-mentioned courses in point 6 plus the following two courses:
The winner may nominate only one person and may not transfer their own discount.
7. The 50% discount will be valid for the winner and their nominee to use for up to six months from the date of CodeClan informing the winner of their prize.
8. CodeClan retains the right to postpone or cancel any of the courses listed in point 6. However, in the event of cancellation CodeClan make reasonable efforts to accommodate the winner and their nominee on an alternative course of a similar monetary value.
9. The prize is not transferable for cash.
10. CodeClan reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Prize Draw.
11. Changes to the promotion – We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.